Sunday 11 December 2016

Front Cover Photo Shoot Planning (photo ideas)

Picture Planning

One idea I have for one of the central image is me and two of my friends standing either shoulder to shoulder or with our arms over each others to show that we are a rock band. However, three people may be to many people for a front cover. I may also try to use a guitar as a prop since it is a music magazine.

Another picture I may try and take would be a picture of me smoking either a real or a fake cigarette. I would do this to show that is a rock magazine and that it may live up to the conventions of a rock magazine. I could use a straight on angle with my head looking slightly downwards with my eyes looking up at the camera while lighting the cigarette or I could use a photo that has me looking sideways away from the camera while blowing out cigarette smoke.

I could also take a picture of my friend playing a guitar or the drums as another image. He plays the guitar and the drums as a hobby so it would probably look natural and it would further show that it is a music magazine.

I will try taking photos from different angles to see which one I feel looks best and best suits a rock magazine. I will look at different rock magazines to see how these different angle shots look.

No comments:

Post a Comment